
The day started out in camp for the boys and some learning time for Marc. Debra has been commenting on the blog but still has not read it but she will write today as our rent a car is broken after spending hours packing all the stuff in the storange in the bottom of the van. Now I have to go at 1am to move all the stuff to the new van they are going to bring me so I am blogging while waiting but only Friday's post.
After camp, Chanan and I took the kids to the sky bridge. It is an amazing tram ride up to the hospital where you can see all of Portland from the tram. It did cost us $32 to get the kids up but it was an experience. Once up we walked over this sky bridge that connects 2 hospital buildings together. It is amazing and how they built all this is even more amazing. It is not a place for one who is afraid of heights. I was really nervous with the kids (especially Ephy) as they like to jump up on the fence protecting us for a tremedous drop.
After this we went to play kickball in the park to get us until 4:30 where Debra and Meira were to take over and take the boys bowling. There were lots of tears when we could not get a tie (as everyone treats a game as if it were the world series, even though it was just Portland versus West Orange Spivaks-we won).
Bowling was a hit from what I heard, Yoni (our Wii bowling champ) got three spares in a row in real bowling. Eli and Ephy got strikes and won a chachka that broke in 5 seconds.
Debra dropped the boys off at the house and went to do more shopping and broke the car. The adventure continues....
PS. I was mistaken-Multnomuh falls are not in Washington State so I changed it in the Blog. Please keep the comments coming.
sorry to hear about the broken down car... but i guess every adventure comes with its own adventure :-)
ReplyDeletehey guys,
ReplyDelete(by the way this is Lea not Daniel in case you were wondering)..we love the updates. I do not think I would have done that sky bridge trip well but your boys seem very brave. Glad everyone's safe and it's only your car with injuries!