Monday, August 2, 2010

Birds of Pray - Day 7

WOW! I can't believe we are already up to day 7. This is going too fast. Next thing I know it will be back to school and than bar mitzvah, wedding.... ok I won't get too far ahead of myself. Still waiting for Debra to read this blog. You will know when she did when she comments.
Today we got off to a very slow start due to the late night last night. The hotel was very nice and had a great kosher breakfast. We got Ephy his meds and off to the world center for birds of pray at Peregine. It was expensive but very interesting and took up most of the day. We got lessons on how to handle and train various types of falcons and other birds. I was questioning if it paid to get AAA specially for the trip (since I have Geico road service and has been fine). I can now say I think it might be worth it. It cost 100 to sign up and every place so far has taken it. I am not positive if it will reach 100 but it is worth the experiment.

From there we took another long drive to Pocatello Idaho. So far 2 days and I haven't seen even one Potato. Not much going on here in Pocatello but the mountain background is beautiful.

PS of course I knew it was you Leah- I never thought for a second Daniel would read my blog. Thanks for showing support. I am looking to be the #1 blog on the internet :.)

No comments:

Post a Comment