Thursday, August 25, 2011
Niagra Falls vacation- day 3 8/22
After early minyan in bingimton we packed up and headed to the falls. We bought a full day pass for the US side, which was not worth doing online. It was $2 extra a tix and I could have bought it on the spot. Now here is a tiny gripe, when you say US side, everyone automatically says the Canadian side is so much better. It is like a matra that must be blurted out to show that you were at the place. I hear people who never where there or only on one side say the same manta with such certainty. Now I have been there 4x ( ok once as a baby) and I can honestly say they are both awsome. Behind the falls on the Canadian side is ok (a rip off big time) but the real cool part is the lower lookout which makes the cost bareable. I loved the Cave of the Wind on the US side equal, so I don't think the matra is valid. The Maid of the Midst is the same on both sides and well worth the whole cost of the trip. The IMAX movie (which I saw 3x in my life) is a bit stupid. There were people dressed up as characters from the movie who gave us the whole shpiel before the boys saw it ( for some reason these people always find us- always) it is probably Eli who is really cute and attracts them. After lunch we met up with David, Daphne and kids. We went to brick city ( it is a one room Lego land, we got ripped off on the 3 event tix). We went out to dinner with everyone to the 4 seasons Sheridan( which became my minyan home the next few days). We went to the travel lodge which was a very nice motel with indoor pool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment